Posted on: Thursday 1 January 2015

What I got for Christmas!










Happy new year everyone! I thought I'd share what I got for Christmas on the blog. A girl on Instagram suggested that I make a 'What I got for Christmas' video, but I've been too ill to film one. So a blog post will have to do for now...

This post isn't to brag or anything like that, I'm super nosey and like seeing what other people got for Christmas, so thought I would do the same! Also, these presents are just from my mother and Joe. Everybody else gave me money or giftcards, which was also super lovely.

My main present was the Sigma 30mm lens, hallelujah! I can't tell you how long I've actually wanted this lens! I wanted this for my Youtube Video's and for doing portraits or professional shoots. So super happy to have this in my life!
I then was fortunate enough to get the NARS, Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - it's so beautiful - I am yet to do a review on this stunning palette!
I also got two super cosy scarfs and a marble-effect laptop case. And, let's not forget the This Works, Dream Team gift set to help me get a good night's sleep.

Oh and, I got some teeny gingerbread men, and a ridiculous amount of chocolate that's going to last me months...

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg