Posted on: Wednesday 29 October 2014

Autumnal Photoshoot


















Outfit
Dress - Motel Rocks
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - Schuh
Brooch - Tatty Devine
Bag - Primark Limited Edition

Makeup
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear in the shade 'Cool Bone 1C1'
Blush - NARS in the shade 'Douceur'
Lips - Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in the shade 'Red Velvet'
Eyeliner - Stilla Waterproof Liquid eyeliner

(Here's a little video diary of the day in action.)

The day. During my week off work I went to Cassiobury Park with Joe, and he took some Autumnal shots of me. Everything looks incredibly pretty during this time. The crispy leaves, the oranges and reds, wearing wooly knits, and anything pumpkin related. Perfection.

Anyway, the reason behind the photo shoot was that I wanted to do something a little different on my blog, and I've had something like this in mind for ages so it was nice to finally see it all come together. 

My only critique of the snaps, and I'm sure some of you will agree, is that I should of used a better quality camera. I do have a Canon 30D, which I should of probably used for this, but I am a little out of practice with it these days. I think my little vlogging camera (Canon S110) captured some pretty nice shots anyway. I know they aren't 'perfect' SLR quality' but I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment